Job Type: Full–time
The Outpatient Therapist is responsible for conducting evaluations to identify eligible participants in a timely manner. The Outpatient Therapist is the link between the client and the HOM programs. We are seeking a fully or conditionally licensed master’s-level clinicians with knowledge of mental health assessment and treatment planning.
- Review referrals to determine a person’s eligibility for the HOM programs.
- Undertake screening interviews with potential participants to explain the HOM program(s) and administer and score standardized mental health, drug use, and other screening instruments to identify needs and suitability for the HOM programs.
- Effectively manage crises to ensure participant safety and well-being.
- Formulate diagnoses and develop individualized program plans.
- Write formal evaluation reports, in compliance with HOM assessment requirements and quality standards.
- Complete all necessary intake paperwork, including entering participant information into EHR.
- Participate in clinical supervision, case review meetings, staff meetings, and in-service training programs.
- Participate in relevant quality improvement, staff training, coaching, and planning activities.
- Provide culturally competent services ensuring the consideration of the role of ethnic/racial, cultural, social, economic, and behavioral factors in the accessibility, availability, and delivery of evaluation services.
- Provide outpatient therapy services to assigned clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisors.
- LCSW/LCSW-CC/LCPC/LCPC-CC/LMSW/LMSW-CC with active ME State license or the ability to obtain licensure within 30 days.
- Preference for experience and knowledge of psychosocial assessment.
- Preference for experience working with youth and young adults and people with mental illness.
- Preference for experience working with individuals involved in the criminal legal system, homeless and immigrants.
- Proven ability to function effectively in a high paced and stressful environment.
- Ability to work independently and strong advocacy and writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of participants and staff.
HOM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with HOM is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or marital, military.
Employment Benefits:time· 120 hours PTO · 401K plan benefits & Matching · Yearly Raise . Continuing Education · Great working atmosphere and support· Medical insurance · Vision Insurance · Dental Insurance · Paid all Public Holidays · Paid sick
. Bonus pay for exceeding performance goals
· $900 signing on bonus check